Research Appointment for WCC students
Washtenaw Community College's friendly, professional librarians can help you in all phases of the research process. From big complex questions to simple issues, no question is too big or too small.
Virtual Appointments - Zoom
- Appointments is for 20 minutes. Choose the time that you feel better fits your needs.
- Join the virtual appointment from your laptop or PC. Librarians will be sharing their screen with you to show you possible resources for your research and/or review your assignment citations.
- Please cancel if you will be unable to make your appointment. Your confirmation email includes a link to cancel.
- Drop-in help from a librarian is available at the Research Help Desk in the Bailey Library:
- Monday-Thursday 8:30AM - 7:30PM
- Friday 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- While appointments aren’t necessary for in-person assistance during our drop-in hours, you are welcome to submit an in-person appointment request. We will send you a confirmation email with date, time, and librarian name.